We provide affordable financial advice to clients across the UK. We try to ensure that everything is explained in a straightforward manner, which can be easily understood and we pride ourselves on having an open, friendly and professional approach.
Our objective is to enable our clients to get the most out of their assets, using the rules, tax allowances and range of products currently available . We are able to advise upon all aspects of general financial planning. As part of a rounded approach to financial planning we regularly liaise with our clients' other professional advisers; Solicitors regarding matters such as Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning and Accountants regarding Tax Planning matters, ensuring that we provide a comprehensive service and achieve an outcome which best meets our clients' needs.
After completing a degree in Finance at The University of Manchester, Richard entered the Financial Services industry in 2008.
Whilst sitting his professional exams, Richard developed his financial planning expertise working for a variety of financial advice companies in Manchester. In early 2015, he relocated to North Yorkshire to settle with his wife.
Overview of Qualifications
- BA (Hons)
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Fellow of The Personal Finance Society (the highest level of industry qualification)
- CII AF5 - Financial planning process
- CII AF4 - Investment planning
- CII AF3 - Pension planning
- CII AF1 - Personal tax and trust planning
- CII R06 - Financial planning practice
- CII J09 - Paraplanning
- CII J06 - Investment principles, markets and environment
- CII J05 - Pension income options
- CII J02 -Trusts
- CII J01 - Personal tax
- CII CF6 - Mortgage advice
- CII CF5 - Integrated financial planning
- CII CF4 - Retirement planning
- CII CF3 - Financial Protection
- CII CF2 - Investment and risk
- CII CF1 - UK financial services, regulation and ethics